I've been having a very challenging time with nature studies, to be honest. I try to follow certain sites and blogs for ideas but when the ideas are about "snow days" it really doesn't fit for me, does it? So I've obtained a book entitled, The Young Naturalist's Guide to Florida
I have a lot of ideas and plan to keep the "humor" aspect of this blog. I will not only address nature studies but travels to different places, museums and sites. This may still be viewed as a "discover florida" blog. I think this will be a fun ride!!!
4 comments
Thanks from all of us who love what Barb does, but live in always sunny, but sometimes, chilly Florida.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to following your adventures here.
Nicole, if I help someone else.. I'll be thrilled :-)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog via Barb's blog - as a Texan living in FL for just 2 years now, I look forward to your insight on the FL aspect of Nature (and more) studies in this lovely state.
ReplyDeleteBecause for me...... It's a whole new world :0)
Trish
Hey Texas!! Well I guess "welcome to Florida" is appropriate? Where do ya live? I've been here most of my life although I was born and partially raised in Tennessee.
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting! I can hardly wait to hear what you have to say. Be sure to subscribe to comments or return to see my reply.