It has been quite a while since I've posted. Keeping up with life has been a challenge but one I think I am meeting. One of my challenges has been my new yard. There is something very different about the soil on the west coast of Florida. It sucks! I've noted that it isn't only my yard, but the majority of yards, which are bad. And by bad I mean sand, weeds, sand spurs, very little grass and large sandy areas. I've been fighting this yard for months now. It's looking better but I see a lot more work having to be put into it next February.
![]() |
| Our front yard (sorry--bad mobile picture!) |
![]() |
| Back yard |
| Capris Oleander on each side of our driveway |
| I love the little blue flowers of the Plumbago! |
| Arabian Jasmine! Oh that I could transfer this scent through a photo and share it with you! |
| Arabian Jasmine flowers |
| Moonwalker Sunflower |
| Gladiolas are shooting up! |
| Our butterfly gardens are starting to bloom! |
| Zinnia |
| Magnolia Blossom |
| "Red Flash" caladium |
| "Mystery" Geranium |
Happy Nature Watching!


2 comments
Beautiful! I'm now following so I can keep up with you! I don't use blogger anymore other than to follow... but it is great for doing that - at least when I remember to check in!
ReplyDeleteLooking good! 8-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting! I can hardly wait to hear what you have to say. Be sure to subscribe to comments or return to see my reply.