My Florida Garden: June 2011

June 14, 2011 Spring Hill, FL 34606, USA

This is our "Emo" Sunflower. It won't follow the sun but faces the screened porch all day.
Florida is about to enter the rainy season. At least it should. I mean we should have had triple-digit heat indexes in April but we didn't. The weather does not seem to be following its predictable course this year. Still, if it does rain for 30 days, as it usually does, I'll be losing sunflowers to the deluge. 




Beautiful Morning Glory!

This Zinnia refuses to photograph correctly. It's not pink..but purple LOL

Even the Caladiums are blooming!

This is ONE marigold plant. So many blooms!


I love the Plumbago!


Orchid


Marigold just opened..




Happy Nature Watching!

1 comment

  1. All the flowers are beautiful, but right now I'm loving the morning glory running up the fence!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I can hardly wait to hear what you have to say. Be sure to subscribe to comments or return to see my reply.

Latest Instagrams

© Life on My Planet. Design by FCD.