We've got a few things planned for September which I'll be sharing. I am hoping to get back to the memes, Watery Wednesday and SkyWatch Friday. I miss trying to get those "perfect" shots of Florida's waters and skies. This month, we'll be attending a class on Volusia conservation lands, as well. We'll be Wetland Hiking! Fun right? So stay tuned for that.
I want to thank all of you who have recently started following me on Twitter. Don't lose faith in me just yet.. I'm on my way back to nature!
In fact, here are a few photos for you. My daughter was playing around with settings on a nature walk and came up with these shots.
Happy Nature Watching!






Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! I can hardly wait to hear what you have to say. Be sure to subscribe to comments or return to see my reply.