SkyWatch Friday: Colorful Night

November 10, 2011 Weeki Wachee, FL, USA


This is by no means the greatest photo. I actually took this with my Android phone. I had just exited the grocery store and was struck by the beauty of the sky. I had no other camera available (shame on me!) and so I hoped for the best.





Click to Enlarge-- It's prettier that way

This was my humble entry into SkyWatch Friday. Go check out the more fabulous entries. 


Happy Nature Watching!

14 comments

  1. There is a hazy glow in this image. I love the colors you've captured as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours in that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.. this was definitely a beautifully painted sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The capture with your phone is lovely! Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jeannette, for saying so. Happy SWF to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, colorful sky you photographed so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did very well on this  shot.  You do better with your phone than I do with my camera.  Very pretty.  I joined your other friends as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww well thanks for that compliment...and the follow!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very nice view of the colorful sky..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! I loved the view myself :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I can hardly wait to hear what you have to say. Be sure to subscribe to comments or return to see my reply.

Latest Instagrams

© Life on My Planet. Design by FCD.