A Walking the Spring-to-Spring Trail

November 13, 2011 Gemini Springs Park, De Bary, FL 32713, USA



With the onset of fall-like weather, I've been wanting to go hiking. Today turned out to be more of a "walk" than a hike. Although we did get off the path a bit, the pace was slower because my 8 year old daughter was with us. Of course she's always with us but we've not gone hiking for a while. I think everyone's lost their "hiking legs". Our pace was about 1.5mph on average today. But that's alright. It wasn't about the exertion but the fun and enjoyment of being outdoors.


Walking Debary Hall to Gemini Springs

We walked from Debary Hall to Gemini Springs via the Spring-to-Spring Trail. We then walked the outer loop at the springs. We got off the path a bit to hunt for a geocache we never found but the fun is in the hunt, isn't it? Here are a few photos from the day.















What types of outdoor activities do you enjoy? 

3 comments

  1. you seems to have fun here..found ur blog in  skywatch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks so much for visiting! We do have a lot of fun. Going to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun!  I hate it when we can't find the geocache! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I can hardly wait to hear what you have to say. Be sure to subscribe to comments or return to see my reply.

Latest Instagrams

© Life on My Planet. Design by FCD.