If the white are Ibis...what is the black one. This is a great shot. I cannot believe you were able to get so close without them hurrying away from you. Wonderful capture. genie
Hi Genie. Yes the white ones are Ibis. The black were ducks. I have plenty of shots of the ducks (they're easy!) but I liked this shot because there were so many Ibis in it. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
They're everywhere here on the east coast of Florida. They're as common in yards as squirrels. Of course, I have no idea how common squirrels are in other places. *lol* But these are commonly seen in yards here. Those beautiful beaks are for bug foraging :-)
My name is Michelle Cannon. This is my little space to share about my southern-fried life in Florida. I may share a recipe, a hiking or traveling adventure or just some random post about my day.
8 comments
Wonderful birds...
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog!
ReplyDeleteIf the white are Ibis...what is the black one. This is a great shot. I cannot believe you were able to get so close without them hurrying away from you. Wonderful capture. genie
ReplyDeleteHi Genie. Yes the white ones are Ibis. The black were ducks. I have plenty of shots of the ducks (they're easy!) but I liked this shot because there were so many Ibis in it. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteWow I don't see this here in Mi I like the colors and that long beak! ^_^
ReplyDeleteWatery Wednesday
They're everywhere here on the east coast of Florida. They're as common in yards as squirrels. Of course, I have no idea how common squirrels are in other places. *lol* But these are commonly seen in yards here. Those beautiful beaks are for bug foraging :-)
ReplyDeleteCaptured wonderfully!
ReplyDeleteMy Watery post. Drop by when you get a chance, thanks!
Oh! Thank you very much! Thanks for coming by...on my way to your post!
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting! I can hardly wait to hear what you have to say. Be sure to subscribe to comments or return to see my reply.